Add a new wetland location marker
- Select Add New Marker in the Maps Marker Pro plugin.
- Add the name of the wetland and paste in the Latitude and Longitude of the location.
- Go to the Layer(s) box and select the Okanagan Wetlands layer.
- Select the marker from the list at the bottom of the page.
- Save the page.
- Make a note of the marker ID.
Add a new page for the wetland
- Pages -> Add New Page
- Enter name of wetland in the title.
- Page Navigation -> Set the parent to Wetlands.
- Load the Divi template.
- Click use Divi builder.
- Load from Library
- Add From Library
- Then Load the newest version of Wetland Info with text.
- In the Flickr Feed, update the tags for the Photo stream.
- The photo tag always starts with OKW, then the name with no spaces.
- Add text to the appropriate languages. Delete languages that are not being used.
- Open the Location Map and add the marker ID to the short code.
- Appearance -> Menus.
- Add the new page to the menu. The convention is to place the wetlands in order from north to south.
- Upload photographs to your photostream.
- Tag with the OKW<name> tag
- Add to the Okanagan Wetlands page.
Now check the page.